Saturday, April 5, 2014

Maybe, Maybe

Yesterday I went to go watch the Roller Derby practice of one of my best friends here. She has been a part of this new team since November and has been so excited about it so it was great to finally go and see her practice! It was a lot of fun to watch and see her do what she has been talking about for so long. She is part of a new team which is called Black Sheep Honey Rollers.


Aside from watching her play roller derby yesterday, it is still super busy and hectic. I finally slept in a little this morning, did all my laundry (may or may not have used 4 washing machines...) and am now doing homework, writing papers and studying for exams. The joys of university life. But all jokes aside I do really like university and with the weather improvements it is getting even better!

Oh and I almost forgot! I got a job!! For the summer at a restaurant and I am very excited! I'm working so I can pay for my driver's license which is great because there is a goal that I am working for which always helps motivate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment