Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Work B**ch

Summer is here! And I got the sweetest card from my family today congratulating me on finishing the first year of university and wishing me a relaxed and fun summer. Well I have only had three 4 days off from school but 3 of those I spent working as a waitress at a restaurant in Flushing (Vlissingen). It is a 35 min bike ride (10 km) from where I live and in the past three days I worked mored than 24 hours which for someone who is not used to having a job is a lot haha. It is really fun though and the view is amazing, which is what I remind myself of when I am on my bike and getting tired. As soon as I see the view again I am happy and all is good. Also from all the biking and walking around and carrying things around I am hoping to get quite a bit fitter by the end of the summer than I am now/was 3 days ago. Here is an impression of the view:

On the right is the restaurant and the rest is the view :)

What I saw when I was putting on my uniform this morning

1 comment: