Thursday, June 26, 2014

Who's Gonna Save Us

I had my first driving lesson!! It was so exciting and nerve wracking but I am so happy that it finally happened! The goal behind me getting a job this summer, beside just having something to do with 3 months off from school, is to pay for my driver's license. So the first step for that was getting a job, then actually working there, and now I am beginning my lessons! I had so much fun and am really looking forward to the next lessons and also already looking forward to actually getting my driver's license! 

These past few months there were just too many occasions when it would have been really convenient if I had been able to drive, driving to hospitals or picking people up from airports, so I really look forward to having my driver's license! But first I am off to work now to earn more money so I can actually pay for my lessons! ;)

Won't be on this side of the car for much longer!!
Oh yeah this is happening now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment