Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Smile Mona Lisa

 
Only one more week here in Singapore! As always I am amazed by how fast time goes by. When I left the Netherlands seven weeks ago it seemed as though it would take forever for me to fly back to Schiphol. Unfortunately that is not the case and I truly do have to fly back to the Netherlands soon... But before I go back, I am (re)visiting some wonderful places here and also spending time with the family and being with them is wonderful!





Together with my sister I went "shopping" last weekend, which in our case consists of enjoying wonderful Chai Tea Soy Latte's (and as my sister points out I always say this wrong and it is in fact Chai Tea Latte with soy and not my beautifully created (if I may say so myself) name for the beverage)) at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf followed by admiring the items in our favorite charm bracelet stores. My sister has chosen a Pandora bracelet and a couple of charms that she will be getting for her 18th birthday this October from my parents, myself and more. I have a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet which will soon be enhanced with a few more charms that have now finally been ordered! After going through seemingly every charm in these stores we met up with our parents and our cousin and his wife, who were here for a couple of days last week, at the new Jamie's Italian restaurant on Orchard Road! The food there is so delicious and the service is amazing. My sister is vegan and I am gluten intolerant and do not eat meat so we are not the easiest customers to deal with but this is definitely one of the restaurants that knows its stuff and can help choosing and adapting their menu to our dietary needs! Definitely recommended! 


With the whole family at Jamie's Italian!
I am very happy to spend some more time with my family before I leave for my fifth semester at university and have to miss them for 5 months again... But I'm still here and enjoying every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment