Sunday, September 6, 2015

Just Do It!

Just do it, on stage dancing, rain, walking, running, Nike, mythology, happiness, jokes and family. There are so many more words I could use to describe the introweek but I think these capture the week pretty clearly. I had so much fun being a parent this year, the theme of the week was Greek Mythology and our family theme was Nike, Goddess of Victory. We went for a slightly different route for our costume as you can see in the pictures below. We had an amazing week and as school has already started I have too much homework  to write a detailed description of each event so, like I usually do, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. A big thank you to our lovely 10 kiddos and my wifey for this amazing week!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment