Sunday, March 15, 2015

Our Own House

Spring break is here!! Midterms are over for now, after the break I have one more exam and a paper that I have to hand in but that is for later concern! For now I am taking a few days off from studying to get back my energy and motivation to keep going the next two months.

My dad is back from Singapore for the week so we are having a chill week together! Going to visit some family and friends but also falling asleep during movies, going running together and cleaning up the house. Before the weekend the weather was amazing and it was getting warm again but now it is pretty cold again.. so I didn't pack any sweaters of course but I am hoping that it'll get warm again soon haha.

Also I've been listening to this song pretty much non stop for the past 24 hours and it just makes me super happy so I thought I would post it here as well!



So I don't have a lot to tell yet because the break only just started and for most of it so far I have been sleeping.. but I am going to go workout now and then visit my granddad today and just chill again so I will be able to tell much more when my brain is functioning again and not constantly wishing to be napping and watching bad movies on netflix... So for now have a good Sunday and take as many naps as you wish to! Doei!


For now it's a break from study

No comments:

Post a Comment