Saturday, April 6, 2013

Do You Wanna Dance

Two weeks ago my dad and I went to the 2013 Bencham Gala. This is the Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands Gala committee and its held once a year. My mom recently had neck surgery and was not recovered enough to go with my dad so I went with him. I wore my prom dress (prom is next week) and because the theme was purple my accessories were purple! I was probably the youngest person there and got some confused looks because people expected to see my mom but when I introduced myself as my dad's daughter it made a lot more sense for the confused people! It was quite fun to go there and hang out with my dad, for me it was also a sort of "practice prom" because I was able to see if I liked my dress and shoes (the shoes didn't work very well so I will be wearing different ones at prom). Overall it was a really fun night and we were the highest bid on the items we wanted in the silent auction! Here are some photos!
With my dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment