Saturday, April 6, 2013

Relax My Beloved

I haven't posted a new blog in a long time because it has been so busy with school work. Final exams start in one month so I have been really busy with preparing for those. Although I don't need a certain amount of points for my college I still want to do the best I can so it is quite stressful. I am trying to relax more because like I said I don't need a certain number of points and doing my best is really all I can do.

We had spring break this past week but for the majority of the week I was studying. Of course I also hung out with some friends and that was really nice! I also started watching a TV show called "Face Off". It is kind of like Project Runway but different. The participants are special effects make up artists and they get challenges and have eliminations etc. It is so cool to see what they can do!

Original can be found here.

We only have 12 "real" days of school left. I'm really excited to go to college but it's scary that high school is almost over! Before we all leave we have some fun things going on as a class, we are going to the great wall for a group photo, we have a senior breakfast, we will have a senior assembly and after exams we are going on a "China studies" (camp) trip to Guilin. It'll be really fun to hang out with friends and as a class without people applying to college and studying. Graduation is happening at the Confucius Temple and I've seen photos from previous years and it looks so wonderful! High school is almost over!
I'll try to post more frequently but with exams coming up I can't promise anything :( After exams I will for sure be able to most more and I'm excited to be able to post things (both positive and negative) about the process of going to college and post high school life!

No comments:

Post a Comment