Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's Time

Welcome back to school! Not. First block this morning I had Chinese class and the teacher walks in and says we have a reading test. Not so bad necessarily but this test was awful. I had no idea what any of it meant so I had to guess more than half of it. This makes me a bit more nervous about my final Chinese exams but I hope that it'll be better and I will have had more practice with these exams. But still it was not the best way to start the first block on the first day back at school after a holiday.

This weekend I finished reading "The Glass Castle" by Jeanette Walls. It was such a good book and I would recommend it to everyone. This morning I started reading "Where'd you go, Bernadette" by Maria Semple. I only read a few pages so I don't know what I think of it yet but I hope that it'll be good!

Photos from www.goodreads.com


Tomorrow I have a geography test and on Thursday I have a biology test. So I have a "fun" week ahead... Oh well only 11.5 (half of this day is already over) more days of "real school".

No comments:

Post a Comment