Thursday, April 11, 2013

Brand New Day

PROM! Prom is this weekend and I am really excited. My shoes arrived today which I will be honest I didn't think was going to happen so it was quite the miracle. A lot of the girls at my school ordered their dresses and shoes online and there is something strange going on with the delivery thing and so even though we all ordered with express delivery (20euros/200rmb extra!) most of the items seem like they will not arrive in time. Luckily though mine and my friends shoes arrived today and I am really excited that they fit and look lovely! (they are REALLY high though (I can walk on them just fine but they are higher than any shoes I've ever had before))

Also I ordered a book called "Light" by Michael Grant that arrived today. It's the last book in a series called GONE. I really love the series so I'm really excited (been using that word a lot in this post (sorry about that)) to read it. 

Photo from Goodreads.


More on the school side of things, I had a biology test today that I think went well today. I had a bit of a panic yesterday with stress and worrying about everything so it's a good confidence booster for exams that that test went well. For the next 4 classes in math we have a test every class... it's practice but I don't like it... we had our first one today, I think it went alright but I didn't understand the last 2 questions (out of 5 so that's a bit of a problem). We'll see how it goes. For now I'm just excited about this weekend even though I still have to study a lot as well. 

On the 20th I'm going to help paint the guard house, our legacy gift is to improve the guard dormitories for my schools guard and part of that is painting. Although I'm not a good painter this is only coloring blocks of one color so I should be able to handle that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment