Friday, June 14, 2013

Counting Stars

After my last post everything got incredibly busy with preparation for exams, then the actual exams and then going through all the traditions that my school has for the graduating seniors... It was one incredible experience! Now that I finally have some time I will be writing blog posts of these experiences ASAP.

First PROM

On April 13th 2013 I had my senior prom! It was held at the most beautiful location possible. It was in the Green Tea House in Beijing and when we walked in there was a string quartet playing in front of a the building and there were beautiful lights that lit the sidewalk on the short walk to the building. It was really great to see everyone dressed up! I wore incredibly high heels (see the photo :) ) And when I wore them I was taller than my teachers... It was truly a beautiful evening, it was a sit down dinner and after there was some dancing.




Credits Western Academy of Beijing
Credits Western Academy of Beijing

No comments:

Post a Comment