Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What You Wanted

April 25, 2013

The day after the last day of school my class had breakfast together before we all went to the Great Wall of China for a group photo. (so many traditions!) The breakfast was extremely emotional! After the actual eating we were allowed to go up in front of the group to say a few words. Stupidly enough I decided to do so even though I know that I am such a crier! So I started by saying: "I'm going to do this even though I am probably going to cry" And then I cried. But even though I cried I'm really glad I said thank you to everyone. Listening to everyone speak made me realize how much everyone cared about each other. After the breakfast we went to the Great Wall to take a class photo. It was such a beautiful day with very little pollution so the photo is beautiful!


Credits Geraldine Cuason/Western Academy of Beijing

No comments:

Post a Comment