Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Love It

May 16, 2013 - May 18, 2013

As I will be leaving Beijing incredibly soon my parents wanted to take me on one last family trip somewhere in China! And seeing how I have been to Shanghai but not really seen anything (I went twice for softball tournaments) we went to SHANGHAI! It was a really fun trip despite that fact that it rained pretty much the ENTIRE trip. We stayed in a really nice hotel and took taxis as our form of transportation. My dad would meet my mom, sister and myself at the hotel as he was already in Shanghai for a business trip. We left on an early flight and the plane was really old. There were still ashtrays (!!) and in general it was just visible that the airplane had had to endure quite a number of flights before we entered it. Didn't really matter of course but worth mentioning that I think that that was probably the oldest airplane I have ever been on. Shanghai was really wonderful, we saw a bunch of things (beautiful streets, the bund, old parts of the city and we went to an aquarium) and I will post some photos here that I took throughout our three day trip in Shanghai.




The Bund
The Bund at Night


No comments:

Post a Comment